Sunday 10 January 2016

Aussie Winter Miracle | Review

I love a beauty product, but I find it quite terrifying not knowing what to get. There are sooooo many different products for one area. Say the face, there are millions of products, and that is not an exaggeration! From moisturisers to day creams (what is the difference?!) to cleansers to lip balms and so on. So when on the product it tells you exactly what it's for, this calms me down and my breathing returns to normal. 

This is when Aussie came in with a limited edition winter collection. Well it is winter. I've heard Aussie is a good product (I google EVERYTHING before I buy it) therefore I should be using it. What you should know about me is that I am a bit of a sucker for a promo, limited edition, gimmick and so on, so this immediately drew me in and I am so glad it did!


I bought the shampoo, conditioner and 3 minutes miracle mask and the first thing I noticed when I used it was the smell, the smell is devine! Smells like berries and unlike most hair products the smell lasts for days. The next thing was how silky soft my hair was during washing and when dried, this also lasts for days too. My hair feels a billion times better when I use the 3 minute miracle mask and I'm surprised that it actually lived up to the hype, as I find most beauty products don't.... 

I know that when it comes down to beauty products it can be quite subjective as everyone has different skin, hair, nail types but I am a total Aussie convert now and can't wait to try all their other products. Spesh their summer collection but obviously I can't use that till summer, or my OCD will go into overdrive as it's not summer and that is not right... right?! 

I got my Aussies from Superdrug but most supermarkets and chemists sells it. I got 3 for £10 offer but I know many places do different offers for the Aussie products.

Now my lovelies go and get the Aussie Winter Miracle Collection, you will not regret it!

Till next time,

frances louise
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment