Sunday 3 January 2016

Sales sales sales

This is my first blog post so I thought I should write about something I know well... Very well...

Ever since I can remember, one of my fav past times is shopping, especially clothes shopping!

It might sound shallow and materialistic but it makes me happy so don't judge me. Anyways, I think majority of people may feel the same way I do... I hope. So if this sounds like you too then you may enjoy my blog as it will probably be mostly about shopping. Not always clothes but also beauty, accessories and even maybe food too! I am also getting married at Easter so may be a few posts about that. I may also do a few about lifestyle and cooking, basically about the things I enjoy and I hope you do too.

So here we go...


One of my favourite things about Christmas is the sales. I absolutely love Christmas! And when Christmas Day is over I (like most people) feel a bit sad, but then I remember the sales. It's like Christmas Day all over again when I go sale shopping especially when I get a few bargains. Most years Topshop is my treasure chest of cheap goodies but this year it was Urban Outfitters. I usually find it too expensive (and ashamedly a little too cool for me) but when they have a sale it's one of my fav places to go. The only sale items I got this year were from Urban Outfitters. I am extremely happy with them especially my boots xD I love them! like... really really love them. They should last me a good few years too.



I also got a denim skirt, a taupe top, two hair clips, a purse, a beautiful scarf and EOS lip balm in vanilla bean (the only one which wasn't in the sale) all very 90s! BTW totes my fav decade mainly because of the Spice Girls and Friends.


Well I think this is the end of my first blog post, keep it short and sweet. I have tipped my toe into the blogging world and am already thinking of my next post, think it will be a beauty one, bit of a teaser.


I am very grateful if you have read this and please look out my next post :)


frances louise

xoxo

1 comment: